We have designed the spa for your relaxation and comfort therefore, out of consideration for other spa clients, please switch off your mobile phone.
A security deposit of up to 50% will be charged at the time of booking for any spa package or treatments.
All the clients need to arrive 15 minutes before the appointment time for preparations including the cloth changing. By this, the treatments will start at the set time.
Spa will provide all the Thai Pajamas, towels, undergarment, shower gowns and slippers for all clients without charge.
Cancellations / Late Arrivals
As a courtesy to all spa guests, cancellations or amendments must be made 48 hours in advance of your appointment time. Failure to do so will result in the full service rate being charged or deposit becoming non-refunable.
If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated. We will reschedule your appointment if possible. If we are not able to reschedule your appointment, your arrival time will determine the length of your treatment , which will end as originally scheduled.
The management are unable to accept responsibility for any personal items that are lost or damaged on the premises.
The minimum age requirement for access to the spa is 16. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
These are gratefully received but at your discretion.
Gift Vouchers are ideal for any occasion and can be personalised and sent on your behalf.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within or by the expiry dates. Once exceeded, vouchers cannot be extended.
Managing your cookies
The cookies that we use simply retrieve the information needed to improve your experience when you visit our website. The cookies do not store financial information, or any information that can be used to identify you.
However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website – or any other website – you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you still feel that you would like to disable cookies from our website, you can do this straight from your browser. Please check the “help” menu and configure your cookie preferences to your desired settings.
Third-party cookies are controlled by them and we do not have access to disable these, in order to do so you must check their website directly for instructions and recommendations.
Catering UK (Thai Square Spa) promises to protect your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. With the exception than set forth in these policies, we will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd partires.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Catering UK (Thai Square Spa) uses a highly trusted payment gateway and shopping cart services to process your payment. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
COVID-19 Safety Measures
To ensure that we comply with government guidelines, we have put in place a range of measures to ensure that you can enjoy our services safely:
Screening and Social Distancing
- Anyone entering Thai Square Spa must be entirely clear of any symptoms of COVID-19, and must not knowingly have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms.
- Temperature checks are implemented daily with our staff (Anyone with a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above will not be admitted).
- Upon arrival, we will take clients temperature using a contactless thermometer and provide you with hand sanitiser. If your temperature is above 37.8 Celsius or if you have any associated symptoms you will be asked to return home and self-isolate as per government guidelines.
- A client record card must be filled in advance of arrival once a treatment is booked. A link will be sent to your email or via a QR code for walk-in clients.
- As per government guidelines, we will ask for your contact details and retain the data on file for track and trace purposes. For those who do not opt-in our mailing list their data will be deleted after 21 days.
- Face masks will be provided for the use of our clients if required.
- For your protection, all staff will wear face masks and face shields.
- Protective screens have been installed at the reception desk.
Booking and Services:
- To ensure adequate distancing and minimise the risk of human-to-human transmission, we will be running with a reduced staff numbers and a shorter list of available treatments. We regret that we will not be able to offer any facial treatments until further notice. Head massage may be performed with the clients facing away from the therapist.
- Sen Space area (including steam room, sauna, jacuzzi pool and ice fountain), Himalayan salt house and Vichy shower room remains closed until further notice.
- Seats in the relaxation area are at least one metre apart with face masks recommended for clients to wear.
- The treatment list may be viewed via a QR code. A single-use treatment list on paper will also be available and disposed after use.
- To ensure adequate social distancing and avoid congestion at the reception area, we strongly encourage you to book online via www.thaisquarespa.com.
- We request that you attend alone (where possible) and arrive no later than 15 minutes before your appointment time. If you arrive earlier the required 15 minutes, we kindly ask that you wait outside the building.
- Suitable hand washing facilities including running water and liquid soap and suitable options for drying (either paper towels or hand dryers) are available. These facilities are always checked by staff before and during shifts.
- Contactless payments are preferred. Payment machines will be disinfected after each use. For swipe credit cards requiring signatures; clients must present ID matching the card.
Hygiene and Precaution
Clients and Suppliers:
- Details of our social distancing and hygiene measures will be included in booking confirmation emails. Appropriate signage will be posted throughout the facilities.
- Clients will be encouraged to use face masks in the changing room and relaxation areas.
- Deliveries from suppliers must be made at a scheduled time and drivers must be wearing face coverings when entering the spa. Time and date of delivery will be recorded.
- Serving staff must wear face masks or face visors and wash their hands (with sanitising gel or soap) before the beginning of each treatment and every half an hour for 20 seconds each time.
- All bathrooms and changing rooms are to be cleaned and sanitised once per hour. Duty managers are responsible for monitoring this closely and keeping the cleaning schedule up to date. This will be supplemented by deep cleaning outside operating hours.
- Sites to be cleaned before opening and after closing. All touch surfaces such as massage beds, tables, chairs, door handles, taps to be cleaned several times a day with disinfectant spray. Card machines must be disinfected after each use.