Feeling out of sync in everyday life; that's how your body reflects its need for a Massage. As such, all massages and spa treatments energize you and continue to benefit you beyond the 45 minute or one hour of therapy sessions. The benefits and relaxation value of Thai massage is slightly higher than the rest. In fact, it could be just the right thing that you need to celebrate the festivities with full-on energy and enthusiasm.
Here are top five reasons to consider Thai massage as the best Christmas gift for yourself-
1. Relaxation and Rejuvenation - Nothing can relax your body and mind better than Thai massage. Since it encompasses all scientific and customized movements and procedures, it is of great help to people who are recovering from any serious illness or suffer from any kind of joint pain or muscular injury.
2. Harmonizing body, mind and soul - An authentic Thai massage is meant to calm your mind and nervous system. This helps to channelize your energy within and has been regarded as an effective measure to cure anxiety, depression or sensitivity. Regular sessions of Thai massage has helped people come out of chronic depression and lead a healthy and happy life afterwards.
3. Breathing liveliness - This is the main aspect where a traditional Thai massage differs from Swedish or other kind of massages. The masseur while doing Thai massage helps you to regulate your breathing, thus teaching you a very valuable art. Controlling and regulating breathing can help you calm yourself and control your emotions in any crisis situation.
4. Relief from headache or stress - the contemporary lifestyle creates stress and headaches as a by-product of its pace and technology. Suffer no more; book yourself a Thai massage. Thanks to the kind of oils used during Thai massage and in Thai spas, such sessions create a long-lasting relaxing impact on your nervous system to ensure that you live everyday sans headaches or stress.
5. Increased Flexibility - Traditional Thai massage involves certain yoga movements and stretching postures as well. Such simple movements work on increasing the flexibility of your body making it susceptible to lose weight and tone up.
Enough rationality for the time being, some things are better understood when experienced. Take a Thai massage session at London's favourite Thai Square Spa and you might not need reasons to book such sessions ever!