We all know Massage therapy is good for blood circulation, relieving stress and helping the body heal from injuries. But that's not all! Massage brings a plethora of benefits to help you live hale and hearty.
The therapeutic team of Thai Square Spa enlists some of good massage benefits -
1. Massage is the best way to cure unbearable migraine headaches. A research done at the University of Miami found a soft massage as the most effective treatment to relieve tension contributing to the recurrence of migraines. The study points out the need of an expert masseur who can give a deep tissue massage around the base of the skull, neck, shoulders, and upper back.
2. Massage also helps in curing sleep apnea. Many other sleep related disorders happen because of a stressed mind. Massage relaxes your mind and helps to release Serotonin which is a neurotransmitter that regulates mood, hunger and sleep. Serotonin promotes a sense of well-being and contentment. That's why most of us tend to fall asleep during a massage session!
3. Massage is the best way to relax your sitting bone muscles. People, who do a lot of sitting the whole day, are prone to experience postural stress. This sitting stress can result in a chronic pain in the shoulders and neck or weakness in the low back and gluteal; the best way to combat it is to take weekly massage sessions.
4. Massage helps in reducing muscle cramps caused by intense exercise. No wonder, sports persons and fitness freaks often take massage therapies. Even the research has proved that massage help provides relief from inflammation and sore muscles.
5. Massage gives you a youthful skin. The rubbing and kneading motions of massage stimulate blood flow which results in plumping the slack or sagging skin. Hence, the vitality of your skin is maintained best through massage therapy.
6. And if you are one such woman who experiences mood swings, bloating, headaches, weight gain, and other premenstrual symptoms, massage is the best way to find relief.
Along with physical benefits, Thai Massage is a wonderful way to feel great emotionally as well as mentally. All such benefits, however, depend on the quality of massage taken.